Automotive Accessories Fitter | Perth
Our client is an icon of the automotive industry and is seeking experienced Automotive Accessory Fitters to join their growing team. Immediate start!!
Top Selling Points
- A family-owned business with the culture to match
- Key supplier to the automotive industry including OEM’s
- Supportive business with numerous benefits
About the company
Our client operates a strong automotive manufacturing business that services the industry not only in Australia but also internationally. Their operational headquarters is based in South East Queensland with sub-branches in other major markets around the country. They are a privately held business and have the reputation of being the leader in their space.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Automotive Accessories Fitment professional to join their growing team. Based at their Perth facility located in Welshpool, the role is mobile so the ability to work responsibly and autonomously is a must as you are representing the company at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Fitment of automotive parts/tray bodies inline with best practice
- Ability to work remotely / mobile
- A keen and eager individual, willing to learn and participate as part of a team
- Adherence to company policies and processes
- A focus to work with a safety-first focus
- A keen eye for detail, quality workmanship and finish
Skills and Experience
- Recent and verifiable work experience in the fitment of auto accessories
- Current driver’s license and own reliable transport – a must
- LR or MR Truck license – highly regarded
- Forklift ticket – highly regarded
- Developed hand and air tool skills
- Solid mechanical or electrical aptitude
- Candidates must be entitled to work in Australia on a full-time basis at this time
- Good written and interpersonal communication skills.
Culture and Benefits
Our client’s team members truly feel like part of the family, are rewarded with competitive remuneration, and other benefits such as salary sacrifice. Being a fulltime role, the expected hours of work are 6:00 am to 3:30 pm Monday to Friday, with the possibility of regular reasonable overtime hours.
Would you like a confidential discussion regarding this position? Simply apply now attaching your current CV/resume and we’ll be in touch.
All candidates will be required to provide 2 direct report professional references and pre-employment drug and alcohol screen.