Automotive Assistant Accountant |Contract | Brisbane
We’re seeking an experience automotive dealership Accounting professional to assist our client’s operation in Brisbane. Short term contract!
- Prestige orientation
- Strong business in South East Queensland
- Short term contract but great on the CV
About the company
Situated in metropolitan Queensland our client’s business is a prestige orientated organisation with a reputation for being the leading operators in the state, if not nationally. They represent several luxury car brands with also business interests outside of retail automotive. They operate a fairly flat leadership structure which gives their team a direct connection to the key stakeholders and ability to be flexible.
- Preparation of daily management reports
- Cash flow analysis and management
- Floorplan management
- Preparation of accrual monthly management reports
- Budget preparation and monitoring
- Account Reconciliations
- Statutory reporting
- Payroll and GST reporting
- Technical accounting skills
- Interpersonal and organisational skills
- Time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Previous experience in Australian automotive dealerships a must
- Exposure to Pentana DMS Systems a must
- Tertiary qualifications looked on favourably!
Culture and Benefits
Our client operates a dynamic business with a strong core of senior leaders being stable in the organisation for more than 10 years. With the backing of a larger corporation future professional development, international travel, and career development are also available.
All applications and discussions are in the strictest of confidence. Make contact with our Managing Director Cameron Cresswell for more information or simply apply now.
About Automotive Talent
We are local to South East Queensland and partner with car dealerships across Australia to assist with their recruitment/employment needs finding the ‘perfect fit’ solutions. We are passionate about all things automotive and have the ability and experience to place ALL roles within the industry.
Covering all aspects of the automotive industry, we would be honoured to be your career partner.
For more about this and other current jobs please visit our website at www.automotivetalent.com.au where you can also register with or contact us.