Automotive Assistant Sales Manager | Brisbane South West
If you’re looking for the next step in your career this is the role you’ve been waiting for. This is an energetic, upbeat environment ready for you!
Top Selling Points
- Multi-branded dealership, with a long history in Sth West Brisbane
- Fantastic opportunity to grow your career
- Excellent culture with old-fashioned family values
About the company
Our client is one of the cornerstones of the community in Sth West Brisbane. They are a family business with values to match. They represent a number of iconic brands that position them to be one of the major dealerships in the area.
About the role
We’re seeking either an experienced Assistant Sales Manager or a Senior Salesperson that is ready to step into a Management role. Make no mistake the successful person will be this business’s next Sales Manager in their own right so if you’ve hit the ceiling where you are now this is your chance!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive sales for the brand!
- Maintaining strong volumes of their franchise ~100 car/month business
- Assisting in the management of the department including 7+ salespeople, Finance, and Aftermarket
- Coaching and mentoring team members
- Full HR and P&L accountability
Skills and Experience
- Industry experience in automotive sales or similar role
- Proven ability to mentor/coach
- Dealership experience in working with manufacturers
- Knowledge of MS Office software packages
Culture and Benefits
Want to feel part of the family. Want to work at a dealership that values every team member. Many of their team members have served the business for more than 10 years. Align yourself with a business that has an exemplary reputation and culture.
Would you like a confidential discussion regarding this position? Please call Cameron on 1300 005 678 or simply apply now. We’ll be in touch.
About Automotive Talent
We are local to South East Queensland and partner with car dealerships across Australia to assist with their recruitment/employment needs finding the ‘perfect fit’ solutions. We are passionate about all things automotive and have the ability and experience to place ALL roles within the industry.
Covering all aspects of the automotive industry, we would be honoured to be your career partner.
For more about this and other current jobs please visit our website at www.automotivetalent.com.au where you can also register with or contact us.