Automotive Business Manager | Canberra ACT
We’re seeking an experienced automotive Business Manager for our client’s dynamic business in Canberra. Want to know more? Apply now!
Top Selling Points
- Multi-branded dealership group, with a long history in the ACT
- Excellent culture with old-fashioned family values
- Great opportunity to join a great business, with progression in mind!
About the company
Our client is one of the cornerstones of their community. They are a family business with values to match. They represent a number of iconic brands that position them to be one of the major dealerships in the area. Their facility is the epitome of the area and the business is growing from strength to strength.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive the results for the Finance and Insurance department for the business
- Connecting with all potential leads, and maximise opportunity
- Accountable for results/KPI’s/Benchmarks
- Liaising with key stakeholders
Skills and Experience
- Minimal 12 months experience as a Business Manager
- Finance qualifications ESSENTIAL (Tier 2 or Cert 4)
- Accreditations with the main financiers and insurers an advantage
- Exemplary communication skills
- High-level time management skills
Culture and Benefits
Our clients business is proud of its history and the business they have become. Their team members are considered part of the family with many of them having served the business for more than 10 years. Being a multi-brand dealership, they have aligned themselves with the best so the opportunities and potential are endless.
About Automotive Talent
We are local to South East Queensland and partner with car dealerships across Australia to assist with their recruitment/employment needs finding the ‘perfect fit’ solutions. We are passionate about all things automotive and have the ability and experience to place ALL roles within the industry.
Covering all aspects of the automotive industry, we would be honoured to be your career partner.
For more about this and other current jobs please visit our website at www.automotivetalent.com.au where you can also register with or contact us.