Automotive Dealership Technician | Coastal Queensland
Are you an automotive Technician seeking a change of scenery? Do you want to feel like part of the family? Interested? Apply now for more information.
Top Selling Points
- Escape the hustle and bustle of the city
- Live on the doorstep to the Great Barrier Reef
- Excellent culture with old-fashioned family values
About the company
Our client is one of the flagship dealer groups in Queensland with multiple sites including regional areas. They are a family business with values to match. They represent a number of iconic brands that position them to be the major dealership groups in the area.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform duties as per industry standard
- Mentoring Apprentices
- Quality control
- Maintain a safe environment
Skills and Experience
- Certificate 3 in Light Vehicle Mechanical or equivalent
- Stable employment history
- Experience and brand training to Master Tech level for Ford preferable – not essential
- Experience in using dealer management systems
Culture and Benefits
Want to feel part of the family. Want to work at a dealership that values every team member. Many of their team members have served the business for more than 10 years. Align yourself with a business that has an exemplary reputation and culture.
Would you like a confidential discussion regarding this position? Contact Cameron on 1300 005 678 or simply apply now. We’ll be in touch.
About Automotive Talent
We are local to South East Queensland and partner with car dealerships across Australia to assist with their recruitment/employment needs finding the ‘perfect fit’ solutions. We are passionate about all things automotive and have the ability and experience to place ALL roles within the industry.
Covering all aspects of the automotive industry, we would be honoured to be your career partner.
For more about this and other current jobs please visit our website at www.automotivetalent.com.au where you can also register with or contact us.