Automotive Dealership Technician | Melbourne
We’re seeking qualified automotive Technicians for our client’s busy dealership. Positions are available immediately for various skill levels!
- Dealership located in inner suburbs Melbourne
- Family owned businesses with the culture to match
- Great rewards for the right candidate
About our clients
Situated in the inner suburbs of Melbourne our clients operate a multiple site franchise business having several of the big brands. They are all about the customer experience and expect the same from their team members.
About the role
Due to an increase in workload, they are looking to increase their headcount. We’re seeking experienced qualified Technicians with experience in diagnostics preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Duties specific to role
- Service and maintain vehicles
- Work in line with company policies, procedures, and best practice
- Maintain a safe environment
Skills and Experience
- Qualified Automotive Technician
- Brand training and experience with Ford an advantage
- Comfortable with diagnostics
- Experience in performing similar/identical role
- Stable employment history
Culture and Benefits
Our client has a state of the art facility and could be said that it resembles an art gallery. They treat people as team members and not just another number, with a history of developing their people for the future. They also have great benefits available to all employees such as discounted health care, etc.
For a confidential discussion regarding this position, please call Cameron Cresswell on 1300 005 678 or simply APPLY NOW!!!
About Automotive Talent
We are local to South East Queensland and partner with car dealerships across Australia to assist with their recruitment/employment needs finding the ‘perfect fit’ solutions. We are passionate about all things automotive and have the ability and experience to place ALL roles within the industry.
Covering all aspects of the automotive industry, we would be honoured to be your career partner.
For more about this and other current jobs please visit our website at www.automotivetalent.com.au where you can also register with or contact us.