Automotive Fleet Sales Consultant | Brisbane South West
Psst, are you an automotive B2B specialist seeking opportunity? You need to check this new role out as there is no cap on it volume potential!
- B2B with minimal weekend work
- Cross-sell up to 8 volume brands
- Progressive business with old-fashioned family values
About the company
Our client is one of the cornerstones of the community in Sth West Brisbane. They are a family business with values to match. They represent a number of iconic brands that position them to be one of the major dealerships in the area.
About the role
Ideally, our client is seeking a Fleet Sales Specialist that is currently in the South East Queensland area currently functioning in an identical or similar role. The successful candidate will be ‘the face’ of a couple of volume brands but have the ability to sell 6 more to small, medium and large enterprise capable of going the extra mile for their customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and build a current local and national business network
- Connect with all potential leads, and maximise the opportunity
- Adaptable/flexible in approach
- Ability to travel to all parts of the PMA where required
- Accountable for results/KPI’s/Benchmarks
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in B2B development essential preferably in the local area
- Automotive sales experience is essential
- Strong customer focus
- Proven networking skills
- Knowledge of dealership management systems and MS Outlook and advantage
- Knowledge of MS Office software packages
Culture and Benefits
Want to feel part of the family. Want to work at a dealership that values every team member. Many of their team members have served the business for more than 10 years. Align yourself with a business that has an exemplary reputation and culture.
Would you like a confidential discussion regarding this position? Please call Cameron on 1300 005 678 or simply apply now. We’ll be in touch.
About Automotive Talent
We are local to South East Queensland and partner with car dealerships across Australia to assist with their recruitment/employment needs finding the ‘perfect fit’ solutions. We are passionate about all things automotive and have the ability and experience to place ALL roles within the industry.
Covering all aspects of the automotive industry, we would be honoured to be your career partner.
For more about this and other current jobs please visit our website at www.automotivetalent.com.au where you can also register with or contact us.