Automotive General Manager | Brisbane
We’re seeking expressions of interest from experienced automotive General Manager/Dealer Principal level candidates for our clients business. Act NOW!
- A strong high performing brand
- Iconic business in South East Queensland
- Endless growth opportunities within this organisation
About the company
Situated in metropolitan Queensland our client’s organisation has a reputation for being the leading operators in their space in the state, if not nationally. They represent numerous car brands with multiple dealerships on the eastern seaboard. They operate a fairly flat leadership structure which gives their team a direct connection to the key stakeholders and the ability to be flexible.
About the role
Due to a restructure, our client is looking for an inspirational leader that has a proven track record of getting the best from their people. The role requires someone who can challenge, motivate, coach, and mentor the Department Managers to help them and their teams achieve the best results. We are looking for a high energy leader that is focused on coaching and mentoring. The right person needs to be happy to be hands-on when needed – but understands that their role is to run and build the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Hands-on coaching and mentoring of Management and team members
- Full HR accountability (Recruitment, Performance Management)
- Full accountability of all department areas
- Confident and approachable to Manufacturers
- MUST put their staff first to build long-standing employees
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in automotive dealerships operations essential
- Experienced at a Dealer Principal or General Manager level
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience and a strong focus on customer metrics
- Exceptional KPI awareness and strong business acumen
- Knowledge of Pentana systems an advantage
Culture and Benefits
Our client operates a dynamic business with a strong core of senior leaders being stable in the organisation for more than 10 years. With the backing of a larger corporation future professional development/mentoring are supported. Remuneration for the role is commensurate for the position and would situate potential earnings to be within the expected band of on-target earnings.
All applications and discussions are in the strictest of confidence. Apply today and we will be in touch.
About Automotive Talent
We are local to South East Queensland and partner with car dealerships across Australia to assist with their recruitment/employment needs finding the ‘perfect fit’ solutions. We are passionate about all things automotive and have the ability and experience to place ALL roles within the industry.
Covering all aspects of the automotive industry, we would be honoured to be your career partner.
For more about this and other current jobs please visit our website at www.automotivetalent.com.au where you can also register with or contact us.