Automotive Group Preowned (Used) Car Manager – Sydney
We’re seeking an experienced Preowned / Used Car leader to join our clients operation in Sydney. Want to know more? Apply now in confidence.
- Strong prestige brands
- Flat corporate structured business with supportive leadership
- Have the ultimate accountability benefiting with strong reward
About the company
Situated in Sydney our client’s business is a prestige orientated organisation with a reputation for being one of the leading operators in their space. They represent several luxury car brands with also business interests outside retail automotive. They operate a fairly flat leadership structure which gives their team a direct connection to the key stakeholders and the ability to be flexible.
About the role
Due to growth, our client is looking for an inspirational leader with a solid background in Used Car / Preowned operations. The role requires the candidate to be across the complete operations including retail, inventory and reconditioning. Highly desirable are strong connections to the prestige segment for the purpose of trading and supply.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaise with key stakeholders including retail
- Drive the business preowned strategy
- Full accountability of the Preowned department including inventory and reconditioning
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in automotive dealerships operations essential
- Experience in Preowned/Used Car operations including valuations, wholesale, reconditioning, and retail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Experience and a strong focus on customer metrics
- Exceptional KPI awareness and strong business acumen
- Knowledge of Pentana systems an advantage
Culture and Benefits
Our client operates a dynamic business with a strong core of senior leaders being stable in the organisation for more than 10 years. With the backing of a larger corporation future professional development, international travel, and career development are also available. Remuneration for the role is commensurate for the position and would situate potential earnings to be within the expected band of on-target earnings.
All applications and discussions are in the strictest of confidence. Make contact with our Managing Director Cameron Cresswell for more information or simply apply now.
About Automotive Talent
We are local to South East Queensland and partner with car dealerships across Australia to assist with their recruitment/employment needs finding the ‘perfect fit’ solutions. We are passionate about all things automotive and have the ability and experience to place ALL roles within the industry.
Covering all aspects of the automotive industry, we would be honoured to be your career partner.
For more about this and other current jobs please visit our website at www.automotivetalent.com.au where you can also register with or contact us.