Automotive Group Service Manager | Melbourne
Seeking interest from high performing automotive senior Service leaders to take the reins of our clients business. Act now before it’s too late!
- Volume dealership group
- Progressive business and leadership (no ‘old-school’ here)
- Career defining role with future progression available
About the Company
Our client operates multiple dealerships throughout Melbourne with a strong mixture of volume and premium branded franchises. They have the backing and support to grow their business and people to be the best they can be. With a long history, and progressive leadership
About the role
Our client is looking for either an experienced Group Service Manager or senior Service Manager looking to take the next step in their career. The focus for the role is being fully accountable for the service operations across their multiple dealership sites in the northern suburbs of Melbourne. You’ll report directly to the General Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive the Service Department KPI’s (Financial, Customer, Manufacturer, and Dealership KPI’s)
- Accountable for Front End Operations, Safety, and Administration areas
- Liaising with General Manager and other senior leadership team members
Skills and Experience
- Experience as an Automotive Service Manager
- Previous experience in dealerships ESSENTIAL
- Exemplary communication skills
- High-level time management skills
- Hands-on customer relations ESSENTIAL
- Knowledge/proficiency in Pentana base DMS systems (Era/EraNet/EraPower) would be an advantage
Culture and Benefits
Our clients business is proud of its history and the business they have become. Many of their team members are considered part of the family with many of them having served the business for more than 10 years. Being a part of and supported by a larger business the opportunities and potential for their people are endless.
Would you like a confidential discussion regarding this position? Please call Cameron on +61 7 3150 4011 or simply apply now. We’ll be in touch.
We are local to South East Queensland and partner with car dealerships across Australia to assist with their recruitment/employment needs finding the ‘perfect fit’ solutions. We are passionate about all things automotive and have the ability and experience to place ALL roles within the industry.
Covering all aspects of the automotive industry, we would be honoured to be your career partner.
For more about this and other current jobs please visit our website at www.automotivetalent.com.au where you can also register with or contact us.