Automotive New Car Sales Manager
Seeking to take the next step in your career? Fancy leaving the concrete behind in favour of the Great Barrier Reef? This is what you’ve been wanting!
Top Selling Points
- State of the art dealership with a strong history in the area
- Fantastic opportunity to grow your career
- Excellent culture with old-fashioned family values
About the company
Our client is one of the flagship dealer groups in Queensland with multiple sites including regional areas. They are a family business with values to match. They represent a number of iconic brands that position them to be the major dealership groups in the area.
About the role
Our client is looking for an inspirational leader for their business with a background in automotive Sales Management for their Mackay dealership. The role requires someone who can challenge, motivate, coach, and mentor their team members, and has full accountability for their department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive sales for the dealership + brand!
- Maintaining strong sales ensuring manufacturing targets are exceeded
- Management of department including 2 salespeople
- Control of new car department including stock
- Coaching and mentoring team members
- Full HR and P&L accountability
Skills and Experience
- Industry experience in a vehicle sales/management role
- Proven ability to mentor/coach
- Dealership experience in working with manufacturers
- Knowledge of MS Office software packages
Culture and Benefits
Want to feel part of the family. Want to work at a dealership that values every team member. Many of their team members have served the business for more than 10 years. Align yourself with a business that has an exemplary reputation and culture.
Would you like a confidential discussion regarding this position? Contact Cameron on 1300 005 678 or simply apply now. We’ll be in touch.
About Automotive Talent
We are local to South East Queensland and partner with car dealerships across Australia to assist with their recruitment/employment needs finding the ‘perfect fit’ solutions. We are passionate about all things automotive and have the ability and experience to place ALL roles within the industry.
Covering all aspects of the automotive industry, we would be honoured to be your career partner.
For more about this and other current jobs please visit our website at www.automotivetalent.com.au where you can also register with or contact us.