Automotive New Car Sales Manager | Brisbane North
Are you an Assistant Sales Manager looking to take the next step in your career? Perhaps a Sales Manager seeking a change? This is the role for you!
Top Selling Points
- Multi-branded dealership, with long history in SE Queensland
- Fantastic opportunity to grow your career and the business
- Strong 2 top sales brands with strong enquiry
About the company
Our client is one of the cornerstones of the community and one of the biggest players in SE Queensland. They represent a number of iconic brands that position them to be one of the major dealerships in the area.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive sales for the brand!
- Maintaining and building on strong sales of their 50+ cars a month
- Management of department including 4 salespeople
- Coaching and mentoring team members
- HR and P&L accountability + Budgeting
Skills and Experience
- Industry experience in a similar role, minimum 3 years
- Structured Assistant Sales Managers / 2IC encouraged to apply!
- Proven ability to mentor/coach
- Dealership experience in working with manufacturers
- Knowledge of MS Office software packages
Culture and Benefits
Want to work at a dealership that values every team member. Many of their team members have served the business for more than 10 years. Align yourself with a business that continues to build it’s reputation and culture in a soft market.
Would you like a confidential discussion regarding this position? Please call Cameron on 1300 005 678 or simply apply now. We’ll be in touch.
About Automotive Talent
We are local to South East Queensland and partner with car dealerships across Australia to assist with their recruitment/employment needs finding the ‘perfect fit’ solutions. We are passionate about all things automotive and have the ability and experience to place ALL roles within the industry.
Covering all aspects of the automotive industry, we would be honoured to be your career partner.
For more about this and other current jobs please visit our website at www.automotivetalent.com.au where you can also register with or contact us.