Automotive New Car Sales Manager – Volume | Regional NSW
Want to escape the rat race? Or, looking to take the next step in your automotive sales leadership career? Partner with us for the chance to do it all
Top Selling Points
- Manage sales for the biggest brand
- Ideal opportunity to escape the metro hustle
- Culturally balanced between family and large corporate
About the company
Situated in regional NSW (5 hours from Sydney, by car) our clients business represents one of the biggest brands around in the industry. Culturally, they have the balance right between being connected with their team through family values with the support of a larger organisation.
About the role
Our client is looking for an inspirational leader for their business with a background in automotive Sales Management. The role requires someone who can challenge, motivate, coach, and mentor their team members, and has full accountability for their department. They need a real ‘hands-on’ operator that’s at their best amongst his people and guests to the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive new and fleet car sales for the dealership
- Maintaining strong sales ensuring manufacturing targets are exceeded
- Hands-on Management of department including 8 salespeople (6 New Cars + 2 Fleet)
- Control of New car stock in conjunction with the DP/GM
- Coaching and mentoring of team members
- Full HR and P&L accountability
Skills and Experience
- Industry experience in a vehicle sales management – minimum Assistant Sales Manager (high volume/headcount)
- Proven ability to mentor/coach
- Dealership experience in working with manufacturers
- Knowledge of MS Office software packages
Culture and Benefits
They don’t come much better than this. Our client’s business is a well-run organisation, with a solid reputation for developing their team members. They have a history of creating DP’s and kick-starting careers. There is a high-income potential (up to $150,000), perfect work-life balance (no Sundays), and they are also open to financially assisting with relocation for the right candidate.
For a confidential discussion regarding this position simply apply, we will be in touch.
About Automotive Talent
We are local to South East Queensland and partner with car dealerships across Australia to assist with their recruitment/employment needs finding the ‘perfect fit’ solutions. We are passionate about all things automotive and have the ability and experience to place ALL roles within the industry.
Covering all aspects of the automotive industry, we would be honoured to be your career partner.
For more about this and other current jobs please visit our website at www.automotivetalent.com.au where you can also register with or contact us.