Automotive Parts Manager | Regional Queensland
We’re seeking an experienced automotive Parts professional to join our clients team. If you’re seeking an escape from the hustle, this is for you.
- A multi-branded dealership in the Maranoa Region
- Excellent culture with old-fashioned family values
- Escape the hustle and bustle
Our client is one of the cornerstones of their community. They represent a number of iconic brands that position them to be one of the major dealerships in the area. Their facility is the epitome of the area and the business is growing from strength to strength.
- Contributing to, and liaising with, the senior management team
- Achievement of personal, team and departmental growth
- Communicating the strategic direction of the parts department to all direct reports
- Achieving and exceeding budgets and KPIs
- Identifying new business opportunities to expand the parts business whilst maintaining current relationships
- Stock Management to ensure maximum stock turns and the minimisation of obsolescence
- Computer and parts interpreting literate
- Have excellent communication, presentation and time management skills
- Able to perform under pressure with high attention to detail
- A positive, “can-do” attitude and ability the lead by example
- Previous parts experienced (dealership) at a senior level, not necessarily management
- Have exemplary interpersonal skills and love promoting a premium guest experience
Our clients business is proud of its history and the business they have become. Their team members are considered part of the family with many of them having served the business for more than 10 years. Being a multi-brand dealership, they have aligned themselves with the best so the opportunities and potential are endless. They are all about the customer’s experience and live and breathe this as part of their culture. They have an energetic team that continues to go from strength to strength continually setting new benchmarks and records. It’s a great place to be!
About Automotive Talent
We are local to South East Queensland and partner with car dealerships across Australia to assist with their recruitment/employment needs finding the ‘perfect fit’ solutions. We are passionate about all things automotive and have the ability and experience to place ALL roles within the industry.
Covering all aspects of the automotive industry, we would be honoured to be your career partner.
For more about this and other current jobs please visit our website at www.automotivetalent.com.au where you can also register with or contact us.