Automotive Salesperson – New and Used | Regional QLD
Looking to join a high volume business? Want to escape the hustle and bustle? This is the job for you’ve been waiting for so act now!
Top Selling Points
- Salesperson role in a volume brand that is going places!
- Ideal opportunity to get out a metro hustle
- A supportive family owned business that has your career development in mind
About the company
Situated in regional QLD our clients business represents several of the top volume brands in the automotive and agriculture business. They have a history of foster and developing careers.
About the role
Our client is looking for an inspirational Salesperson to work in their volume brand. The role requires someone who can be self-sufficient, drive the results for the company, and connect with the customer winning them for life!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Target sales result in up to 20 cars per month
- Maximise all sales and GP opportunities
- Maintain accurate records
- Compliance to Policies and Procedures
Skills and Experience
- Experienced Vehicle Sales Professional
- Business Manager (Finance and Insurance) would be an advantage
- Previous history of strong sales results
- Time management skills
- Knowledge of DMS Systems and MS Outlook will be an advantage
Culture and Benefits
They don’t come much better than this. Our client’s business is a well-run organisation, with a solid reputation for developing their team members. They have a history of creating DP’s and kick-starting careers.
For a confidential discussion regarding this position, please call Cameron Cresswell on 1300 005 678 or message via the link below.
About Automotive Talent
We are local to South East Queensland and partner with car dealerships across Australia to assist with their recruitment/employment needs finding the ‘perfect fit’ solutions. We are passionate about all things automotive and have the ability and experience to place ALL roles within the industry.
Covering all aspects of the automotive industry, we would be honoured to be your career partner.
For more about this and other current jobs please visit our website at www.automotivetalent.com.au where you can also register with or contact us.