Automotive Service Advisor | Gold Coast
We’re seeking expressions of interest from experienced automotive Service Advisors. This role will take your career and income $$$ to the next level!
- Prestige operation
- Strong family/team culture
- Career progression for suitable candidates
Being the Service Advisor, your role is to:
- Drive the workload for the department.
- Manage our client’s customer’s experience from booking, greeting, sales opportunities, and explanation of work performed.
- You are the face of the department and a customer service professional. Your charter is to exceed your customers’ expectations at all times, and in turn, ensure they are a customer for life!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage your customer’s experience
- Manage the daily workload for the department
- Maximise all sales and GP opportunities
- Maintain accurate records
- Build and maintain the customer base
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a similar role essential
- Top level customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- High-level time management skills essential
- Knowledge of dealership management systems
About Automotive Talent
We are local to South East Queensland and partner with car dealerships across Australia to assist with their recruitment/employment needs finding the ‘perfect fit’ solutions. We are passionate about all things automotive and have the ability and experience to place ALL roles within the industry.
Covering all aspects of the automotive industry, we would be honoured to be your career partner.
For more about this and other current jobs please visit our website at www.automotivetalent.com.au where you can also register with or contact us.