Automotive Service Manager | Coastal Queensland
We’re seeking an experienced automotive Service professional to join our clients team in Coastal Queensland. Make contact today for more information!
Top Selling Points
- Strong multi-brand dealership with a strong history in the area
- Fantastic opportunity to grow your career
- Excellent culture with old-fashioned family values
About the company
Our client is one of the flagship dealer groups in Queensland with multiple sites including regional areas. They are a family business with values to match. They represent a number of iconic brands that position them to be the major dealership groups in the area.
About the role
Our client is looking for an inspirational leader that has a proven track record of getting the best from their people. The role requires someone who can challenge, motivate, coach, and mentor their team and maximise the result. The successful candidate will oversee Service Retail Operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and manage workflow
- Management of Technicians and Apprentices
- Liaise with senior leadership and group Fixed Operations Manager
- Drive the Service retail operations
- Complete HR and P&L accountability for the site
- Customer Service
- Quality control
- Maintain a safe environment
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a similar dealership role
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience and a strong focus on customer metrics/satisfaction
- Exceptional KPI awareness and business acumen
- A strong grounding in financials
- Knowledge of AutoIT/Units and MS Outlook will be an advantage
Culture and Benefits
Want to feel part of the family. Want to work at a dealership that values every team member. Many of their team members have served the business for more than 10 years. Align yourself with a business that has an exemplary reputation and culture.
Would you like a confidential discussion regarding this position? Contact Cameron on 1300 005 678 or simply apply now. We’ll be in touch.
About Automotive Talent
We are local to South East Queensland and partner with car dealerships across Australia to assist with their recruitment/employment needs finding the ‘perfect fit’ solutions. We are passionate about all things automotive and have the ability and experience to place ALL roles within the industry.
Covering all aspects of the automotive industry, we would be honoured to be your career partner.
For more about this and other current jobs please visit our website at www.automotivetalent.com.au where you can also register with or contact us.