Automotive Service Manager | Regional Queensland
We’re seeking an experienced automotive professional to join our clients team in regional Qld. Relocation assistance on offer for the right candidate.
Top Selling Points
- Volume brand in a great part of QLD!
- Ideal opportunity to get out a metro hustle
- A supportive family-owned business that has your career development in mind
About the company
Situated in regional QLD our clients business represents several of the top volume brands in the automotive and agriculture business. They have a history of foster and developing careers.
About the role
Our client is looking for either an experienced Service Manager or Assistant Service Manager looking to take the next step in their career. The focus of the role is to take control of the Fixed Operations (Service and Parts) for the dealership.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive the Service and Parts Department KPI’s (Financial, Customer, Manufacturer, and Dealership KPI’s)
- Accountable for Front End Operations, Safety, and Administration areas
- Liaising with the General Manager and Dealer Principal
Skills and Experience
- Experience as an Automotive Service Manager or Assistant Service Manager
- Previous experience in dealerships ESSENTIAL
- Exemplary communication skills
- High-level time management skills
- Hands-on customer relations ESSENTIAL
- Knowledge of dealership DMS systems and MS Outlook will be an advantage
Culture and Benefits
They don’t come much better than this. Our client’s business is a well-run organisation, with a solid reputation for developing their team members. They have a history of creating DP’s and kick-starting careers.
For a confidential discussion regarding this position, please call Cameron Cresswell on 1300 005 678 or message via the link below.
About Automotive Talent
We are local to South East Queensland and partner with car dealerships across Australia to assist with their recruitment/employment needs finding the ‘perfect fit’ solutions. We are passionate about all things automotive and have the ability and experience to place ALL roles within the industry.
Covering all aspects of the automotive industry, we would be honoured to be your career partner.
For more about this and other current jobs please visit our website at www.automotivetalent.com.au where you can also register with or contact us.