Automotive Technician | Relocation Assistance | Mid North Coast
We’re seeking skilled (and qualified) Light Vehicle Technicians for our client’s business. If you’d like to work in paradise you need to apply now!
- Dealership located in HEAVEN (otherwise known as mid-North Coast NSW)
- Family owned businesses with the culture to match
- Great rewards for the right candidate
About our clients
Situated in a really nice part of the world (Mid North Coast NSW) our client operates a multiple franchise dealership incorporating several big brands. They are a family owned business and have a truly direct connection to their people, the community, and greater district. They’ve been around for many years through generations and are currently considered to be the be
About the role
Due to an increase in workload, they are looking to increase their headcount. We’re seeking experienced qualified Technicians of all skill levels from recently qualified to the most senior of hands-on ability.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Duties specific to the role
- Service and maintain vehicles
- Work in line with company policies, procedures, and best practice
- Maintain a safe environment
Skills and Experience
- Qualified Automotive Technician – Cert 3 in Light Vehicle or equivalent
- Open to all backgrounds either dealership or aftermarket
- Comfortable with diagnostics
- Experience in performing a similar/identical role
- Stable employment history
- Happy to take on skilled sponsorship applications but you must be already in the country and able to transfer
Culture and Benefits
Being a family business their people feel like an extension of them. In exchange for your dedication and commitment our client offers a leading remuneration structure for the region and is also prepared to assist in relocation costs should you be outside the area.
For a confidential discussion regarding this position, please call Cameron Cresswell on 1300 005 678 or simply APPLY NOW!!!
About Automotive Talent
We are local to South East Queensland and partner with car dealerships across Australia to assist with their recruitment/employment needs finding the ‘perfect fit’ solutions. We are passionate about all things automotive and have the ability and experience to place ALL roles within the industry.
Covering all aspects of the automotive industry, we would be honoured to be your career partner.
For more about this and other current jobs please visit our website at www.automotivetalent.com.au where you can also register with or contact us.