Caravan/Recreational Vehicle General Manager | Brisbane Sth/Gold Coast
If you’re seeking an opportunity to build a business and bask in its successes this is the role for you. Apply now for a conversation in confidence.
- Be your boss! Really!
- Build the business from the ground up – new business
- Supportive owners that won’t get in the way
About the role
We’re seeking an experienced automotive or recreational dealership General Manager with full site accountability across Sales, Aftersales, Trade, and Rental aspects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Hands-on business operations
- Full HR accountability (Recruitment, Performance Management)
- Full accountability of all department areas
- Confident and approachable to Manufacturers
- Ability to travel to relevant shows/selling opportunities to drive a strong result
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in managing recreational or light vehicle dealerships essential
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience and a strong focus on customer metrics
- Exceptional KPI awareness and strong business acumen
- Experience in Stock Management + Floorplan
- Knowledge of DMS systems
About Automotive Talent
We are local to South East Queensland and partner with car dealerships across Australia to assist with their recruitment/employment needs finding the ‘perfect fit’ solutions. We are passionate about all things automotive and have the ability and experience to place ALL roles within the industry. Covering all aspects of the automotive industry, we would be honoured to be your career partner.
For more about this and other current jobs please visit our website at www.automotivetalent.com.au where you can also register with or contact us.