Central Coast Motor Group | Automotive Senior Technician | Waldalba
We’re looking for an experienced Automotive Technician to join our Waldalba service department. Sound like you? This is the role you’re looking for!
- Multi-branded dealership group, with a long history
- Fantastic opportunity to grow your career
- Reasonable hours with work/life balance
About the Company
Since 1986, our company has helped many thousands of clients make the best most informed motoring choice. From our dealership bases in Gosford and Wyong, our teams service a vast area stretching from Hornsby to Newcastle. We proudly represent nine of the world’s top motoring brands and employ a team of over 200 dedicated staff.
About the Role
- Perform duties conducive to being an Automotive Technician
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Perform tasks assigned to you by senior leadership
- Maintain a safe environment
Skills and Experience
- Certificate 3 in Light Vehicle Mechanical or equivalent
- Open to all levels of qualified experience
- Stable employment history
- Experience in using dealer management systems an advantage
- Previous exposure to either the Mazda or Subaru brand would be preferable but not essential
Culture and Benefits
At Central Coast Motor Group we are people-focused, our team and customers alike. We foster a supportive environment with access to some of the worlds leading brands in multiple locations. Therefore, the opportunities for your career growth are not capped. On offer is a remuneration commensurate with your experience with strong target earnings.
We are also passionate about giving back to the local community. We are very pleased to have projects ranging from local school support programs to various sporting and social club relationships. This gives us a wide reach across the community and helps the local area to continue to prosper.