Hyundai Master Technician | Brisbane
We’re seeking a superstar Hyundai Master Technician to join our clients business in Brisbane. It’s a great place to be so call Cameron now for more!
- Multi-branded dealership, with long history in their PMA
- Fantastic opportunity to grow your career
- Excellent culture with old-fashioned family values
About the company
Our client is one of the cornerstones of their community. They are a family business with values to match. They represent a number of iconic brands that position them to be one of the major dealerships in the area.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and manage workflow
- Management of Technicians and Apprentices
- Be a part of the leadership team
- Customer Service
- Quality control
- Maintain a safe environment
Skills and Experience
- Certificate 3 in Light Vehicle Mechanical or equivalent
- Stable employment history
- Experience and brand training to Master Tech level for Hyundai
- Experience in using dealer management systems
Culture and Benefits
Want to feel part of the family. Want to work at a dealership that values every team member. Many of their team members have served the business for more than 10 years. Align yourself with a business that has an exemplary reputation and culture.
Would you like a confidential discussion regarding this position? Please call Cameron on 1300 005 678 or simply apply now. We’ll be in touch.
About Automotive Talent
We are local to South East Queensland and partner with car dealerships across Australia to assist with their recruitment/employment needs finding the ‘perfect fit’ solutions. We are passionate about all things automotive and have the ability and experience to place ALL roles within the industry.
Covering all aspects of the automotive industry, we would be honoured to be your career partner.
For more about this and other current jobs please visit our website at www.automotivetalent.com.au where you can also register with or contact us.