New Vehicle Sales Executive | Prestige | Brisbane
Looking to join a fun team and brand? Seeking to make a change to the premium segment? This could be what you’re looking for so apply now.
- Iconic prestige dealership with a long history in Brisbane and SE Queensland
- Excellent culture with stability that only comes from a large publicly owned company
- Great opportunity to join a progressive business, with YOUR progression in mind!
Our client is one of the largest publicly owned automotive businesses in the country with sites throughout Australia. They represent a number of iconic brands that position them to be one of the major prestige groups in SE Queensland. Their facility is the epitome of the area and the business is growing exponentially.
Due to an overwhelming amount of growth, our client is looking for multiple experienced salespeople that have a proven track record of getting results. They are all about the customer’s experience and live and breathe this as part of their culture. They have an energetic team that continues to go from strength to strength continually setting new benchmarks and records. It’s a great place to be!
- Target sales results of 12+ per month
- Maximise all sales and GP opportunities
- Maintain accurate records
- Compliance with Policies and Procedures
- Experienced Vehicle Sales Professional
- Time management skills
- Knowledge of DMS Systems and MS Outlook is essential.
Strong team culture and being part of a larger organisation gives plenty of room to grow. Our clients have solid networks and enjoy developing their teams to progress their careers. Your training and earning potential is uncapped, so you can directly be rewarded for your hard work.
For a confidential discussion regarding this position, please call Cameron Cresswell on 1300 005 678 or simply apply NOW!!
We are local to South East Queensland and partner with car dealerships across Australia to assist with their recruitment/employment needs finding the ‘perfect fit’ solutions. We are passionate about all things automotive and have the ability and experience to place ALL roles within the industry.
Covering all aspects of the automotive industry, we would be honoured to be your career partner.
For more about this and other current jobs please visit our website at www.automotivetalent.com.au where you can also register with or contact us.