Performance Automobiles | Technician | Hobart
We’re looking for a Qualified Automotive Technician to join our Hobart service department. If you have the qualifications we have the role for you!
Top Selling Points
- State of the Art Workshop Facility
- Strong family/team culture where you aren`t just another number
- Be a part of something great
About the Company
Performance Automobiles was founded in 1964, a family-owned business built on quality and value, customer satisfaction with great service. The Company has long had an association with lifestyle, prestige and high-performance sports cars, motor racing and leading engineering.
During these years the company has been a recipient of numerous awards for recognition in Sales Performance, Technical Performance, Customer Service, Market Share Results, Facilities and as Time Magazine Dealer of the Year.
About the role
We’re seeking an experienced Automotive Technician to join our Subaru service team, we are open to all post qualified skill levels, from a newbie to master tech. The successful applicant needs to be a good all-rounder, whether you have previous dealership or workshop experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Diagnose and repair vehicles inline with industry standard
- Servicing inline with industry standard
- Customer Service
- Maintain a safe environment
- Adherence to company policy and procedure
Skills and Experience
- Certificate 3 in Light Vehicle Mechanical or equivalent
- Stable employment history
- Current Drivers Licence
- Volvo or Chrysler Jeep/Dodge experience would be a bonus
Culture and Benefits
Be a part of a strong business, with the security of a stable long-term family company, with a passion for not only their customers but making sure that their staff are working in a happy, team-orientated environment. On offer is a very generous remuneration package which falls in line with major metro opportunities so you can reap the rewards of your effort.
Would you like a confidential discussion regarding this position? Please call Clare on 1300 005 678 or simply apply now. We’ll be in touch.