Prestige Technicians | Victoria
Due to new brands arriving we are seeking to acquire prestige Technicians for our clients business. Construction is nearly complete and they’re ready!
- Escape the hustle and bustle
- Family owned business with massive growth/construction underway
- Perfect business to set the foundation for your career
About the company
Situated in the regional Victoria, our client operates a multiple franchise business having several of the leading big brands with more on the way. They are undertaking considerable building works due to the upcoming arrival a several of the worlds leading brands.
About the role
Due to an increase in workload and acquisition of new brands to the area, we are seeking to source experienced dealership Technicians for our clients developing dealership. We’re seeking experienced qualified Technicians with experience in diagnostics preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Duties specific to the role
- Service and maintain vehicles
- Work in line with company policies, procedures, and best practice
- Maintain a safe environment
Skills and Experience
- Qualified Automotive Technician
- Brand training and experience with British or Germanic brands an advantage
- Comfortable with diagnostics
- Experience in performing a similar/identical role
- Stable employment history
Culture and Benefits
Our client has a state of the art facility and could be said that it resembles an art gallery. They treat people as team members and not just another number, with a history of developing their people for the future.
For a confidential discussion regarding this position, please call Cameron Cresswell on 1300 005 678 or simply APPLY NOW!!!
About Automotive Talent
We are local to South East Queensland and partner with car dealerships across Australia to assist with their recruitment/employment needs finding the ‘perfect fit’ solutions. We are passionate about all things automotive and have the ability and experience to place ALL roles within the industry.
Covering all aspects of the automotive industry, we would be honoured to be your career partner.
For more about this and other current jobs please visit our website at www.automotivetalent.com.au where you can also register with or contact us.