Ringwood Nissan | Automotive Service Advisor
We’re seeking an experienced automotive Service Advisor to join our team. The role is available for an immediate start so don’t delay, apply now.
Top Selling Points
- Family-owned business
- Multi-award-winning Nissan Dealer
- Strong earning potential
About the company
For more than 20 years the friendly staff at Ringwood Nissan have been selling and servicing new and used vehicles in Eastern Melbourne and the surrounding region.
About the Role
Being the Service Advisor, your role is to:
- Drive the workload for the department.
- Manage our client’s customer’s experience from booking, greeting, sales opportunities, and explanation of work performed.
- You are the face of the department and customer service professional. Your charter is to exceed your customers’ expectations at all times, and in turn, ensure they are a customer for life!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage your customer’s experience
- Manage the daily workload for the department
- Maximise all sales and GP opportunities
- Maintain accurate records
- Build and maintain customer base
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a similar role essential
- Top-level customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- High-level time management skills essential
- Knowledge of Pentana (EraPower) dealership management systems an advantage
Culture and Benefits
Being a part of the Yarra Valley Motor Group our team members feel like part of the family. Our company has been in operation for more than 50 years and is incredibly proud and grateful for the journey so far. Over the years, we have actively supported our local community, charities and sporting clubs, and look forward to entering the next chapter of our dealership’s story alongside our community.
On offer for the right candidate is a generous remuneration package with a strong commission structure. Our Service Advisors work every other Saturday (midday close, remunerated of course).
For a confidential discussion regarding this position, simply apply now and we will be in touch.