Sales Manager – Used Cars | North Coastal Queensland
Looking to relocate to paradise? Are Used Cars your thing? Look no further as this is the role you’ve been seeking. Apply now for more information.
Top Selling Points
- Autonomous leadership
- Fantastic opportunity to grow your career
- Excellent culture with old-fashioned family values
About the company
Our client is one of the flagship dealer groups in Queensland with multiple sites including regional areas. They are a family business with values to match. They represent a number of iconic brands that position them to be the major dealership groups in the area.
About the role
Our client is looking for an experienced Used Car Sales Manager with a proven track record of getting results. They are all about the customer’s experience and live and breathe this as part of their culture. They have an energetic team that continues to go from strength to strength continually striving to set new benchmarks and records. This is a holistic role and only those with the experience to do the complete job need apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete accountability for the Used Car department focussing on the ‘complete’ business
- Coaching and Mentoring a team of Salespeople
- Maximise all sales and GP opportunities
- Maintain accurate records
- Compliance to Policies and Procedures
Skills and Experience
- Experienced Used Vehicle Sales Manager
- HR management of teams >3
- Current Sales Licence (QLD) or Dealers Licence (QLD) preferred not essential
- Time management skills
- Knowledge of DMS Systems and MS Outlook will be an advantage
Culture and Benefits
Want to feel part of the family. Want to work at a dealership that values every team member. Many of their team members have served the business for more than 10 years. Align yourself with a business that has an exemplary reputation and culture.
Would you like a confidential discussion regarding this position? Contact Cameron on 1300 005 678 or simply apply now. We’ll be in touch.
About Automotive Talent
We are local to South East Queensland and partner with car dealerships across Australia to assist with their recruitment/employment needs finding the ‘perfect fit’ solutions. We are passionate about all things automotive and have the ability and experience to place ALL roles within the industry.
Covering all aspects of the automotive industry, we would be honoured to be your career partner.
For more about this and other current jobs please visit our website at www.automotivetalent.com.au where you can also register with or contact us.