Service Advisor | Volume and Prestige brands | Victoria
We’re seeking an experienced Service Advisor to join our client’s team. Due to growth they have opportunities in both their prestige and volume brands
- Escape the hustle and bustle
- Family owned business with massive growth/construction underway
- Perfect business to set the foundation for your career
About the company
Situated in the regional Victoria, our client operates a multiple franchise business having several of the leading big brands with more on the way. They are undertaking considerable building works due to the upcoming arrival a several of the worlds leading brands.
About the Role
Being the Service Advisor, your role is to:
- Drive the workload for the department.
- Manage our client’s customer’s experience from booking, greeting, sales opportunities, and explanation of work performed.
- You are the face of the department and a customer service professional. Your charter is to exceed your customers’ expectations at all times, and in turn, ensure they are a customer for life!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage your customer’s experience
- Manage the daily workload for the department
- Maximise all sales and GP opportunities
- Maintain accurate records
- Build and maintain a customer base
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a similar role essential
- Opportunity in both volume and prestige available
- Top level customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- High-level time management skills essential
- Knowledge of dealership management systems
Culture and Benefits
Our client has a state of the art facility and could be said that it resembles an art gallery. They treat people as team members and not just another number, with a history of developing their people for the future.
For a confidential discussion regarding this position, please call Cameron Cresswell on 1300 005 678 or simply APPLY NOW!!!
About Automotive Talent
We are local to South East Queensland and partner with car dealerships across Australia to assist with their recruitment/employment needs finding the ‘perfect fit’ solutions. We are passionate about all things automotive and have the ability and experience to place ALL roles within the industry.
Covering all aspects of the automotive industry, we would be honoured to be your career partner.
For more about this and other current jobs please visit our website at www.automotivetalent.com.au where you can also register with or contact us.