Systems Administrator / IT Manager | Brisbane North
We’re seeking an IT Systems Administrator to join our clients team in Brisbane. Automotive dealership experienced is highly regarded but not essential
Top Selling Points
- Strong volume brands and multiple sites
- Family owned and oriented business
- Expansion on the horizon
About the company
Our client is one of the major players in the automotive industry in the Brisbane market with a strong focus on the structure and support of their people. They are proudly family-owned and operated with a strong connection to both their people and the community.
About the Role
Our client is seeking an IT Systems Administrator based in their Brisbane northern suburbs businesses to provide technical advice and support for users.
Duties and Responsibilities
The key responsibilities and duties:
- Administering and maintaining the workplace infrastructure (computer hardware, software, networks)
- Providing IT support/Tier 1 Help Desk support for business users
- Defining solutions and strategies for security, data storage and disaster recovery
- Liaising with MSPs and Third-Party suppliers to implement solutions
Skills and Experience
- High-level problem-solving skills
- Analytical and critical thinking capabilities
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Tertiary qualifications highly regarded
- Automotive dealership experience highly regarded – not necessary
Culture and Benefits
One of the great things about our clients business is their people feel like more than just a ‘cog in the machine’. If you’re seeking to be truly a part of something this environment would serve you well!
Would you like a confidential discussion regarding this position? Simply apply now or call Cameron on +61 7 3150 4011
About Automotive Talent
We are local to South East Queensland and partner with car dealerships across Australia to assist with their recruitment/employment needs finding the ‘perfect fit’ solutions. We are passionate about all things automotive and have the ability and experience to place ALL roles within the industry.
Covering all aspects of the automotive industry, we would be honoured to be your career partner.
For more about this and other current jobs please visit our website at www.automotivetalent.com.au where you can also register with or contact us.