Toyota Assistant New Car Sales Manager | Regional Queensland
Seeking an opportunity to work with THE MARKET LEADER? Does living in a rural area appeal to you? If you’ve answered yes to both questions ACT NOW!
Top Selling Points
- Sales leadership role in a volume brand that is going places!
- Ideal opportunity to get out a metro hustle
- A supportive family-owned business that has your career development in mind
About the company
Situated in regional QLD our clients business represents the biggest brand in the business. They’re privately held business with strong family values and very community-minded.
About the role
We’re seeking either an experienced Assistant Sales Manager or a Senior Salesperson that is ready to step into a Management role. Our client is also planning on developing the successful candidate into the backup Business Manager to help support the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive sales for the brand!
- Maintaining strong volumes of their franchise ~50 car/month business as the Assistant Sales Manager
- Assisting in the management of the department including 3+ salespeople, Finance, and Aftermarket
- Coaching and mentoring fellow team members
Skills and Experience
- Industry experience in automotive sales/similar role
- Proven ability to mentor/coach
- Dealership experience in working with manufacturers
- Knowledge of MS Office software packages
Culture and Benefits
Our client understands what it takes to run high volume dealerships in regional areas. They support the people, the community, and build strong connections to both. On offer is a generous remuneration package plus support in potentially relocating if required.
For a confidential discussion regarding this position, simply apply. We will be in touch!
About Automotive Talent
We are local to South East Queensland and partner with car dealerships across Australia to assist with their recruitment/employment needs finding the ‘perfect fit’ solutions. We are passionate about all things automotive and have the ability and experience to place ALL roles within the industry.
Covering all aspects of the automotive industry, we would be honoured to be your career partner.
For more about this and other current jobs please visit our website at www.automotivetalent.com.au where you can also register with or contact us.