Automotive Technician | The Lakes Mobile Mechanics
If you’re seeking a variety of work and a company that you truly feel a part of, this is what you’ve been looking for. Apply now for more information.
- Family owned and operated business
- Variety of work to challenge your skills
- Be more than just another number
Our Mobile Mechanic team regularly provides services and repairs to a diverse range of individual clients and commercial companies throughout the Greater Brisbane area. With multiple service vans, we can easily cover our ever-growing customer base.
Our good customer relationships and efficient service are based on honesty with customers and providing competitive pricing and alternative options. We’re proud of who we are and what we do, most of all our customers love us!
- Mechanical repair, diagnosis, and service in line with trade expectations
- The accurate keeping of records/orders
- Customer service and liaising with fellow team members
- Maintain safe working environments
- Previous experience in a similar role an advantage
- Strong technical ability to perform broad work types including heavy mechanical and electrical
- Cert 3 qualification in Light Vehicle or equivalent
- Current clean open drivers license
- High-level time management skills
Skills and Experience
We are committed to providing excellent and friendly customer service to every customer. Our team consists of experienced qualified A Grade Mechanics with at least minimum 10 years experience in the trade. On offer is a remuneration package in line with your skills and experience coupled with reasonable work hours/load.
We are local to the South West/Ipswich suburbs so being within a 30-minute commute would be an advantage.
Would you like a confidential discussion regarding this position? Simply apply now and we’ll be in touch.